5901 Botham Jean Blvd, Dallas, TX 75215
On-Site Recycling | Processing in Dallas, TX
Scroll to Learn More
Visit Us for On-Site Recycling & Processing
Learn How to Make Space & Create Value With Metal Processing
If you have obsolete inventory or scrap metal that is just taking up space at your facility, let us help. We’ll come to you and do an inventory management and cleanup process so that you can make space and create value. We work closely with each commercial customer to help them generate value, sustainability, and space through our scrap metal processing and recycling programs. Our mobile recycling equipment allows us to quickly, easily, and efficiently complete scrap metal recycling processing on-site. Our scrap metal recycling process is covered by comprehensive insurance and is done to mill specs. This means we can create the highest value for your company.
Explore the Types of Recyclable Materials
In addition to on-site scrap metal processing and recycling, we also offer these other recycling services:
- Magnet & MRI machine recycling
- Solar panel & wind turbine recycling
- Parts harvesting
- Electronics recycling
Discover the Benefits of Scrap Metal Recycling
- Saving your company money and earning money in return
- Doing your part for the environment
- Reducing your carbon footprint
- Conserving energy
- Creating more jobs
- Freeing up space
- Conserving natural resources
- Reducing landfill use
Consider Our Other Recycling & Disposal Services
- Public recycling – Our public recycling center can process residential recycling like glass, plastic, paper, electronics, magnets, and batteries.
- Public works recycling – We also handle residential recycling from the City of Dallas. When residential recycling is picked up from customers’ homes, it’s brought to our recycling center for sorting, processing, and distribution.
- Commercial scrap metal recycling – We can process scrap metal for your company, business, or commercial property.
- Parts harvesting – We can complete machine parts harvesting so that even when the machinery dies, it can have a second life once recycled.
- Magnet recycling – We also offer MRI recycling, magnet recycling, and rare earth magnet recycling.
- Renewable energy recycling – We also offer solar panel and wind turbine recycling.